1. Eat frequent meals – You should feed your body every 2 to 3 hours with small, nutritious meals. This will keep your blood sugar stable and allow your body to burn more of its fat reserve. Small meals can include sugar free yogurt, soup with meat and veggies, sandwiches, protein shakes, fruits and vegetables, beans or any other food that is free of white flour or sugar.
2. Eat more protein with fewer carbs -This type of diet is proven to be most effective at burning fat. Protein feeds the muscle and foods that are low in carbs tend to burn a higher percentage of fat.
3. Eliminate sugary treats – Elevated blood sugar prevents your body from burning excess fat. Eliminating sugary treats goes a long way to helping you burn fat. If you’re a “sugar- holic” then give yourself one free day where you eat anything you want. Have your sugary treats on your free day and eliminate those treats the other six days a week.
4. Eliminate bread, pasta and white rice – Bread and pasta are usually made from white flour products which are notorious for spiking blood sugar level resulting in excess insulin secretion. This all but eliminates your body ability to burn excess fat in the presence of too much insulin. Brown Rice and whole grain pasta are okay but still keep these foods to a minimum when trying to burn fat.
5. Eliminate white potatoes – Unfortunately potatoes tend to spike blood sugar which needs to be avoided when dieting to burn fat. As contrary as this may sound, sweet potatoes are OK in moderation because sweet potatoes elevate blood sugar slowly compared to white potatoes. Sweet potatoes are very nutritious and considered a super food.
6. Eliminate sugary drinks – This should be a “no-brainer” because regular soft drinks are full of sugar and calories. Think of sugary sodas as liquid candy. Diet sodas and other low calorie beverages are acceptable.
7. Drink at least 10 cups of water each day – Strive for 16 cups but settle for 10 cups per day. Staying well hydrated helps your body burn more fat and rid itself of waste products.
8. Increase intake of high fiber foods – Start with high fiber cereal in the morning. Consider using soy milk which is high in fiber and protein. Fruits and primarily vegetables are high in fiber along with beans and nuts. High fiber foods require more calories to digest, increase bowel movement and considered the types of foods that burn fat.
9. Cut visible fat from meats – You save lots of extra calories by trimming away excess fat from your meat. Less fat means less calories and allows your body to burn a higher percentage of fat.
10. Eat celery and carrot sticks with low fat dip – This is a great low calorie snack food that makes you feel great and helps burn more fat. There’s been some debate that celery can be considered a “negative calorie” food because it may require more calories to digest than its actual caloric content. Use low fat and low calorie dip to add more taste.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dan_Burley
The 10 Best Fat Burning Eating Tips
Eating Tips, Best Fat Burning, Fat Burning Eating Tips