If you are working out regularly, but still find it difficult to shed the pounds, then you need to take a look at the food you eat and start eating the foods that will aid you in weight loss. You need to have a balanced diet plan and include the foods that are proven to burn fat.
Let’s take a look at eight super foods that will help you in your weight loss goal.
1. Green tea – this is packed with antioxidants will boost your metabolism and kick start your day drink green tea in the morning instead of coffee when you drink green tea. There is no need to add milk and try not to add sugar.
2. Lentils – these are an excellent source of magnesium and fibre. There are many recipes you can find that incorporate lentils into everyday meals. Many of the lentil recipes can be a nice alternative to meet these can be boiled or steamed and best serve slightly al dente for a real nutritional punch.
3. Apples – apples can be eaten at any time of the day, it’s a low-calorie snack with some amazing health benefits. The antioxidants help to prevent fat cell build up and aid weight loss.
4. Squashes – like butter-nut squash. These give your body a full feeling and have a great taste. Cut the squash into bite-size pieces. Drizzle with olive oil and try roasting in the oven. Use squashes instead of French fries.
5. Salmon – for a healthy, tasty meal try steaming Salmon, The health and weight reducing benefits of Salmon have been well documented. It is high in protein rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and high in vitamins D
6. Som Tum – This is a Thai green papaya salad and is packed full of flavours and spices, t’s very tasty and regularly enjoyed by Thai people on a daily basis. It is made from green papaya sour lime hot chilli and salty tasting fish sauce. It will really get your metabolism working and the people of Thailand swear by it as a fat reducing food. A nation of people can’t be wrong.
7. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water to increase your metabolism fat burning rate.
8. Peanuts – unsalted peanuts are an excellent snack. They help to build body tissue and boost testosterone in women. Consider buying unsalted nuts and snacking on them during the day in between meals. This will stop you from getting hungry.
Think about eating vegetarian meals once a week. This will cut down on the fatty acids that you consume eating meat. Plan your meals and include lots of fruit and vegetables.
Consider steaming foods instead of frying, steamed food retains more of its vitamins and it’s very healthy and you will consume less fat from unhealthy oil.
Eating these foods will help to keep your weight loss permanent and help ensure that the fat won’t be regained, which is a problem with most diets that only help you lose water weight.
If you eat healthy and incorporate short, intense workouts into your lifestyle, this will produce a long-lasting, fast result. You will see a massive reduction in belly fat.
You have now learned 8 fat reducing foods and ways to stay healthy,that if combined properly will keep you happy, healthy and fat free for life.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Thomas_K_Bristow
8 Unusual Fat Burning Foods For Natural Weight Loss
Fat Burning Foods, Unusual Fat Burning Foods For Natural Weight Loss, Natural Weight Loss